Are you planning on moving soon? If you’re moving to Chico or you are already living in Chico, but are ready for a new place to call home, consider the Chico rental properties found right here at HignellRentals.com.
We have Chico rental properties all over town, each with its own personality to fit your needs and interests. Like Goldilocks, you’ll be able to find an apartment that’s not too hot, not too cold, but just right!
Here are a few of our Chico rental properties you should be sure to check out:
- Sterling Oaks Apartments offers fine apartment living for those looking for higher end Chico rental properties and is a short walk to Bidwell Park.
- Amanda Place has beautiful resort like grounds in South Chico, complete with palm trees.
- Forest Avenue is right next door to Amanda Place and has the amenities that someone with a love of the outdoors would like.
- Sheridan Square is a very comfortable and established complex in the heart of Chico that provides easy access to much of what Chico has to offer.
- Lassen Villa offers you the choice between traditional apartment or luxury apartment living while sharing the same amazingly wide open complex.
For our other rental properties and to see our current vacancies, click here.
Before making a decision on where to live, be sure to do the following:
- Know What You Can Afford – Making a budget for yourself, based on your income and what you think your monthly expenses will be is a major determining factor in the types of Chico rental properties you should even consider looking at.
- Prioritize What’s Important to You – Make a list of amenities you can’t live without, what you’d like to be close to (like schools, parks or public transportation) and the area of town you’d prefer to be in.
- Understand the Lease You’re Signing – Be sure to read all of the fine print and ask any questions you have up front so there are no surprises later.
Once you’ve taken a tour of different Chico rental properties, before moving in:
- Set a timetable for yourself – This will help as you determine your move-out date, move-in date, cleaning, and hiring movers if necessary.
- Get organized for moving day – There are some helpful tips you can follow to make both moving in and out much smoother.
- Plan for the Things You’ll Need – As you’re packing and unpacking, make a list of cleaning supplies you’ll need, furniture to be on the lookout for, and other supplies like silverware or linens you’ll later want to shop for.
Our Chico rental properties are excellent places to call home. We hope you find the place that is just right for you. Once you’re settled in your new place check back at HignellRentals.com often for apartment living tips and information about events and life in Chico. At Hignell Rentals we help make rental searching and rental living more enjoyable!