Are you searching for apartments in Chico California? Or have you lived here for as long as you can remember and know exactly why you live here? In either case, you’ve probably already come to realize that Chico has the wow factor and offers some great opportunities. We aren’t the only ones who think so. If you haven’t seen the article below floating around social media, check it out:
Posted by: Movoto
- Chico’s got a great view of Paradise.
- People in Chico don’t even know what winter is.
- Pedicabs are not where you go to get your nails done.
- We’re home to the world’s largest yo-yo.
- Bike through some seriously beautiful historic landscape.
- Baseball has been betty betty good to Chico.
- Our version of Oktoberfest is way more tasteful.
- The Pageant Theatre is the best place to catch an indie flick.
- The Graduate (Permanently Closed) is the only place to go when the game's on.
- Chico can’t quell its ardor for arbors.
- Get hoppy at the Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- We’re a little nutty about almonds.
- Kick it old school at El Rey Theatre.
- College isn’t just for kids anymore.
- Get down and dirty at the Silver Dollar Speedway.
- Jay Gatsby wishes he lived in the Bidwell Historic Mansion.
- You’re bucking mad not to stop by the Crazy Horse Saloon.
- If mural scavenger hunts aren’t a thing yet, they should be.
- Get out your clubs and gloves.
- Butte Creek Canyon is an adventurer’s dream come true.
We would venture to add a #21: Hignell Rental properties offer the best place to live!
If you’re searching for apartments in Chico California to call home, then you’ve come to the right place. You can use our apartment search tool by clicking here. We create caring communities that reflect the culture of our Chico community – active, responsive, and friendly.
Now that you know what to expect when moving to Chico, California it's time to start packing! Download our Ultimate Moving Guide to make sure you check everything off the list and make the process a little less stressful!