Here at Hignell Rentals we want to make not only apartment searching, but also moving in and every other aspect of apartment living, easier for you.
In order toimmediately prove that to you, here are 3 Ways Hignell Rentals resources are amazing.
All of our resources are free for you! Completely free -- you don’t need to put in a credit card number to get all these helpful resources. You don’t even have to be one of our Hignell Rentals residents! The best part is that when you get the free resources, you don’t have to apply for anything. It's all just FREE, FREE, FREE!
2. Easily Accessible by Email
Not only are our resources free, we only need your email address to send them to you! Whichever resource you picked will come straight to your inbox, no waiting necessary. When you click on the resource in your email it will automatically download as a PDF. You can even print out the PDF and it keeps the same format as what you see on the screen. That way you can highlight the things you find the most important or check the things off your checklist.
3. Useful and Helpful Information
Hignell Rentals has so many resources to offer you! We currently have 11 different eBooks that cover three major categories: rental searching, rental moving in/out, and rental living.
- 7 Tips to Making Apartment Hunting a Breeze: Apartment hunting can be tedious and time consuming, so that is why we want to help you out as much as possible with this list of tips and tricks to ensure you find your new home base without breaking a sweat. Download your tips now and begin hunting for a new place!
- Quick Steps for Applying Online at HignellRentals.com: [Instant Download - no Email necessary!] Applying online to a rental at Hignell Rentals has never been easier! See everything you'll need before you even start the application process: the list of items required to complete the application, as well as a step-by-step guide (with screen shots!) of how to go through and submit your application.
- 6 Tips to Get Your Rental Application Approved: Getting a roof over your head shouldn’t be hard. If you’re new to renting or find that you’re having a hard time getting approved for a rental, then these tips are for you!
Rental Moving In/Out
- 16 Mind-Blowing Tips for Moving Out Before Moving In: When it comes to your moving/packing list, you may check off the big things such as your furniture and giving your property manager a 30-day notice, but what about the small things? They can easily be missed in the chaos that is called moving. That's why we created simple, but easily forgotten, tips to packing up your home! Download now and make the packing process less stressful!
- 13 Things To-Do Immediately After Move-In: Moving into a new apartment is fun and exciting! This is your chance for a fresh start, but what should you tackle first? We’ve found that these 13 things should definitely be done before anything else. Download this eBook now, and your apartment will start to feel like home in no time.
- Cleaning Checklist for Your Move-Out Inspection: Moving is enough work on its own and the task of cleaning out your old rental can seem daunting, especially if you're hoping to get some of your deposit back. But it doesn't have to be! This eBook includes a room-by-room checklist and tips to help you shine during the process.
- The Ultimate Moving Guide: Moving can be such a chore with all the decisions that need to be made. When to start packing, how to pack, how to move, when to move, which utilities to switch, etc. This guide covers all that and more. It really is the Ultimate Moving Guide. Download now and make your life, along with your move, easier.
- Apartment Safety Tips: You've heard the old adage "It's better to be safe than sorry!" This guide will help you do just that. Find out who to call when you need help, what's considered an after-hours emergency, and why renter's insurance is important.
- Pet Tool Kit: Owning a pet in an apartment can bring a million questions to mind. What type of pet can you have? Are there any policies you need to sign? Any special tips and tricks to having a pet in an apartment? Local veterinarian? Get answers to all these questions and more when you download this tool kit that holds FIVE resources to make apartment living with pets that much easier!
- Renter's Insurance 101: Can you afford NOT to be covered? It's important to know what you and your property manager are responsible for when there is a theft or damage. Get informed by downloading this eBook and make sure your property is covered and you are provided for in the case of a disaster.
- Seasonal Deep Cleaning Checklist: There are multiple benefits when it comes to completing a deep clean of your rental a few times a year. #1 Your place is always clean for any gathering you want to throw. #2 When it comes to moving out you don't have to spend hours upon hours scrubbing those nasty nooks and crannies. Best part? We have a room-by-room checklist to show you where to spend your time cleaning!
Each and every eBook is chock full of important information you can use in whichever stage of rental living you find yourself in! Whether you're looking for apartment information, looking to see what you need for your apartment, or just the basics in moving, at Hignell Rentals we are here to help. All of our resources are free and easily accessible to anyone and everyone who wants them.